Wednesday 15 February 2012

Favourite photos of the week




Photo credit: Olsens anonymous

Photo credit: Olsens anonymous


Photo credit: The Sartorialist


SORRY for the extremely late post, the internet's been down and now that it's back up it's been quite slow :( Spent so long trying to post this that these photos are starting to become my least favourite now haha. My favourites of this week (well past week, now) have been more outfit orientated as I've been battling with my wardrobe to produce SOMETHING to wear. It seems that all I can and want to wear are jumpers and jeans and I'm getting sick of it, I want to find new ways of wearing them while staying practical at the same time! 

Tomorrow I'm off to go explore markets around London, so if anyone has any good (and cheap!!) boutiques to check out please let me know!

Have a great week!

Aish x

p.s any pictures uncredited are from Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment