Sunday 11 September 2011

New in




 Fringed boots- Oxfam charity shop, £9.99
 Turquoise bracelet- Trinity charity shop, £1
 Black pencil skirt- Warehouse, found at Trinity shop, £5


 Evil eye necklace- Trinity charity shop, £1 (Was actually £2 but I accidentally told her it was £1, woops :S) 
 Elle Magazine

 Maybelline Fasies Volum' Express Mascara- Superdrug, £6.19 (Decent price if you ask me!)
Beauty UK Glam Nails in Red No.8 and Max Factor Lipfinity Lasting Lip Tint- Superdrug, £1.99 and £5.99

Ring- Topshop, £5
Very happy with my charity shop finds, and bought some beauty products which I'd been wanting for a long time. The Maybelline mascara is by far my favourite, the formula is strong so you don't have to apply another coat later on in the day, and the spoon brush helps separate the lashes easily. It completes me. The lip tint smells AMAZING can't wait to load it on my lips!

Sorry for the no show, again I've had a mountain pile of homework this week, hopefully I'll sort my life out haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment