Monday 5 March 2012

Hello Monday!

Okay so today was shiiitt... here are some things which have cheered me up! :)


  1. I've been quite obsessed with blogger Garance DorĂ©'s "Excuse My French" video series, her accent is seriously cute plus it's quite nice to see her everyday life from her perspective. Check them out here if you haven't already!
  2. I'm so ready for summer... and here's a tutorial on how to make the perfect flower headband from Honestly, WTF. I actually wanted to try my hand at this last summer but I couldn't find the right materials! This summer I'm determined to do it!
  3. Simple classic clothing. I'm lusting for a shopping trip (even though I'm broke as hell) and after searching on online shops, I think I'll be hitting places such as Gap, Uniqlo and Zara the most! Here's what I wore today!

Shirt- Gap Navy jumper- Old school uniform one from M&S :P




Ugh three things... still all good things come in threes. Hope everyone's had a good start to the week!

Aisha x

No comments:

Post a Comment