Thursday 18 August 2011

Nostalgia, come get me

Recently I have been feeling very nostalgic and sentimental. I have just under two weeks left of summer, and as of 1st September, I'll be studying my four A-Level chosen subjects (one of which I still haven't decided). So I guess now is a bittersweet moment.
Bitter because: homework, buying school essentials, early mornings, IGCSE results.
Sweet because: new clothes (hehe), exciting new year ahead of me, AUTUMN!

Plus listening to California Dreamin' by The Mamas & The Papas doesn't help haha

On top of that, my family and I are moving house sometime in September and I'm looking forward to a new bedroom and a new start. I'm so looking forward to decorating it, hanging up new pictures (hopefully I will print out some of my own), having a sofa in my room, and new places to photograph!!

But for the moment, I'm in a DIY mood, maybe I'll finish that collage I started at the beginning of summer or buy some frames and decorate them. I also want to bake some bread!

So, lots to do and I'm very excited for it all

Kisses, Aisha

p.s It's my birthday in TWO DAYS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment