Saturday 27 August 2011

Poor old atlas, the world's a beast of a burden

Catching a bit of sun in the garden whilst checking out some awesome blogs, I'll post a list of my favourites soon. Remember tomorrow I will be posting my favourite photos of the week :)

The weather today was very pick and mix. The morning was very sunny but then it rained and now it's windy and sunny. Poo :(

To come are posts of what I've been wearing this past week. Yesterday my family came round for dinner, and also this week I received my IGCSE results! I got 1 A*, 3 As, 3Bs and D+E (for science...oh well I'm dropping them!)

Only 4 days left of holidays for me and I still haven't done any work and it doesn't look like I'll be doing any, tomorrow I'm going shopping in Kingston with my friend and the day after I'll hopefully get my cartilage pierced with my other friend. As well as that I have to buy school shit and stuff to wear for school.

Enjoy the rest of your summer!

Kisses, Aisha

p.s I can't stop listening to this song!

No comments:

Post a Comment