Sunday 1 January 2012

Last memories of 2011


Photos from the past two months;



Frozen yoghurt :)


Pin back ear flaps et voila, new fur hat!

Xmas present from a friend- love it


In school :(

Little sister and me

Evening in Wimbledon Park with siblings

On the bus  
Daily walk to school through the park

High Street Kensington train station 

Brother and me

Me, Chiara and Sophie

Happy New Year from London!
All were taken on my phone. This past year has been a year of new experiences and new memories. Good times, bad times, stressful times and rewarding times. Upon reflecting on all of this, I've decided that I don't really want to set resolutions to change about my life, but to merely improve what I'm working at already. My aims for 2012 are;
-To work out more regularly
-To improve my productivity, whether it be with work, planning or organizing or life generally :P
-To take more risks with my photography (e.g stoping strangers on the street to take a photo of, trying new themes for future photo shoots)
-Take up lots of short courses and get more work experience
-Read more and a wider range of material

Overal, I cannot wait for this year because I feel like the next 12 months are going to be long, and with that there is a lots of work, opportunities and mostly; potential. I want to strive to make this the best year yet for myself and others.

And with that I leave you with a big warm HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Lots of luck and lots of love, Aisha xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment